If you did not delete your patient data but cannot find it anymore, it is possible that you are actually using Healico with two accounts.
In that case, try to connect with your other account, and you should see your patient back on the homepage!
For a better use of Healico, we recommend you to use only one account. To have all your patients on one same account:
- Share the patient to yourself (to your phone number or email address).
- Then connect on Healico using the account you want to keep
- Open the SMS or email you have received, and click on the link. The patient file will be on your right Healico account!
If you need any help doing this operation, contact us at contact@healico.[xx], and we will help you find back your patient data!
Alternative ways to find your patient file back:
- If you remember all your patient information, create a patient with the exact same information: same firstname, same lastname and same birthdate. You will find your already existing patient!
- If other caregivers have access to the patient file, ask them to share it with you: you will either receive an SMS or email with the invitation link. Click on it and you will get access to the patient file again!