To add photos of your patient wounds:
- Click on the purple creation button at the bottom right corner of the patient feed and select “add a wound photo”
- Select the wound attached to the photos you wish to add: if the wound does not exist on Healico yet, select “new wound” and save your patient’s wound information: location, type, sub-type/origin, appearance date
- If you’re at your patient’s home, take photos directly with your camera
- If you want to add photos that you have taken before during a visit, select the photos from your phone gallery
- Validate, and you are done! If you want to go further, you can also add the associated assessment and indicate the treatment of the wound.
Tip: once they are on Healico, you can delete the wound photos from your personal gallery! No more wound photos mixed with your holiday photos 😉